- Is packing 3 pairs of knickers a day (just to be safe) going a little overboard?
- Will I really want to handwash bikinis and cozzies or do I just buy loads of cheap ones from Asda (tricky one)
- Do I have my eyelashes dyed before I go or take the trusty mascara or both (some of you chaps might not have this problem - there again....)
- Please please let this holiday mean that I don't need to use an iron (casual and slightly creased is actually on trend for the summer in Lefkada
- Can I trust that the teabags over there will be up to the job (generally speaking - no, not if you're big into Builder's tea. However, lots of lovely herbal teas and the local Mountain Tea available for your delight and delectation)
- How much money do I need for food ?(a perennial problem go here for a fuller answer but I'm pretty nifty on the whole 'Greece on a budget' way of living. If you need a pointer, email me email@example.com or call me 07921 520166).
And that's before we even start on whether we need long trousers for the evening or fleeces or ball gowns or a tux etc etc (incidentally - definitely don't need the ball gowns or tux).
We'll all so DIFFERENT. I'd never leave home without a minimum of one book a day to read (email me for details of what I'm holding in the library to save you carrying lots of books).
Some people will bring a change of clothes for every day, some will wear t shirt and shorts all week (or two) some will look like Ivana Trump every evening at dinner.
It doesn't matter. Within no time at all we'll be able to look beyond what our holiday friends are doing or wearing and start to learn about each other and who we truly are. I know for a fact that it will be beautiful.